Tuesday, October 9, 2012

40% Off Shutterfly Cards + Free Shipping


I've never been organized enough to order my Christmas cards before December 20th, but the Shutterfly email in my inbox this morning for 40% off of cards motivated me to order them today.  That's right, those of you who know me might get your Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas!  Normally I'd want to keep the card a secret, but I get $10.00 off my next order if I post it here.  I figure that you will all forget what it looks like and be surprised when it arrives in your mailbox two months from now.


If you want to get your cards 40% off, here's the details:
-Order by Thursday, October 11th
-Enter code GETMYCARDS at checkout
-If your order if over $30.00, like mine was, enter code SHIP30 to get that discount too

No comments: